Monday, February 10, 2014

Breakfast...Apparently, for the Whole Family.

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jimmy Dean, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #RedboxBreakfast http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.


If you've read here before, you probably know that I love having tasty, convenient foods around for breakfast.  I am the anti-morning person.  Seriously.  I know how important it is to eat breakfast, but let's be honest here - breakfast time just isn't my shining moment.

So, when I find a delicious and quick breakfast option, I jump on it!  We recently tried the Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Croissant sandwiches.  Not only are these little guys tasty, but they're ready in under a minute.  Not even this anti-morning person has to skip that!


These sandwiches were delicious - including great, quality ingredients on a savory croissant.  As I was snapping a few pictures of the sandwich, I realized another member of the family was a fan of them too...


I do not lie when I tell you I had to hold my child back long enough to get a good shot of these.  The girl knows good food when she sees it! :) So, after a few minutes of waiting patiently, Emma Ramey got her share of this breakfast.


I threw in a few strawberries for good measure and cut the sandwich into toddler-friendly bites, and voila...I had a quick, easy, and balanced breakfast for my girl.  Not bad for a mom that hasn't even had her coffee yet.

You can get Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Croissant sandwiches and the other delicious sandwich varieties in the Jimmy Dean Redbox line at Walmart!  You can also check out their Facebook and Twitter pages for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment