Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review - Shutterfly

I am so excited about this!

I love Shutterfly - they have such an awesome reputation for getting pictures back quickly and beautifully, but I had no idea they did Christmas cards!

I love several different card designs they have...y'all are going to have to help me choose...



Aren't these so stinkin' cute?  You can see more of the cards here.

They also make very cute calendars (since we are about to be in a new year, after all!) and Christmas-themed address labels.  I am in LOVE with a few of these!




Seriously, how cute is all of this?  You can see more of the address labels here.

I am so super impressed.  After the year we've had, I honestly thought about not sending out Christmas cards this year (gasp, I know).  But I think Shutterfly sucked me back in! :)

The best part?  If you're a blogger, you can go here to learn more about getting 50 FREE Christmas cards!  How awesome!

Note: All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own.  I was compensated with Christmas cards through this promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment