Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review - Overstock

So, I've been in the market for a few random things - a new comforter, a couple of Christmas presents...and honestly, overstock hadn't even crossed my mind.  But what an awesome idea for Christmas!  They have SUPER cheap shipping $2.99 shipping (and right now it's $1 for new customers!).  They also have some awesome deals on name brand items...which y'all know I'm all about!

We've been looking at getting new living room furniture, and they have REALLY cute Accent Chairs.  They also have living room tables...which we need badly!  I'm definitely looking to them when we buy new things.

We have new lamps in our living room, but I'm not really super happy with them...voila, living room lamps!  Aren't these cute?

The best part of this post?  Overstock gave be a 10% code for you guys. :)  If you enter 121728 at checkout, you'll get 10% off your whole order!  You can also get free shipping on electronics with this code: 202234.  I LOVE online coupons, especially when you're already getting a good deal!

Note: All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

1 comment: