Monday, December 2, 2013

Avoiding the Double Stack with Cottonelle

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleHoliday http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

 Ok girls, I know you can relate to this one. The dreaded "double stack."


 You know what I'm talking about. Your spouse's (or child's) complete inability to change out the roll of toilet paper. I love him, I do, and I know my faults far outweigh his - but my husband cannot change a roll of toilet paper to save. his. life. To say this is one of my pet peeves is an understatement.

So I figure, if you can't beat 'em, at least help 'em out! I recently found Cottonelle's Triple Roll at Target - talk about a double stack killer! These rolls pack more punch for your time - less roll changing (and eye rolling).



They also pack more punch for your wallet - the Cottonelle Triple Roll 12 pack at my local Target was only $10.99!

I am a big fan of anything that saves more time...especially this time of the year.  Who wants to be stuck doing boring things like changing out toilet paper rolls?  With Cottonelle's Triple Roll, you will have to do it so much less!


That roll on the left is a leading competitor's double roll, vs. Cottonelle's Triple Roll.  Huge difference!  Cottonelle's Triple Roll still fits on a standard holder though.


A big thanks to Cottonelle for fighting the double stack, one roll at a time!

Target and Cottonelle are making your holidays even easier by offering a great coupon - buy Cottonelle Triple Roll 12 pack or larger and get a FREE box of Kleenex with the coupon below*! (RevTrax system will only let you click on this coupon twice per IP address so do not click on it till you are ready to print please. ) 

COUPON: https://secureimg.revtrax.com/RevTrax/cpn?merchantId=11613065&affiliateId=12832277&programId=28498808
 *while supplies last

No comments:

Post a Comment